Buying a bounce house is a really exciting time for your kids, although if you don’t choose well it can end in disaster. Here we have a list of 5 mistakes many parents make when buying a bounce house, so you can learn how to avoid them.
- Not checking the quality of the materials used before buying is a really common mistake. If buying online, be sure to check lots of reviews, and ensure the house is made from thick vinyl which is double stitched.
- Many parents don’t check the warranty of their new cool kids bounce house. It is important to do so if you wish to ensure your kids will have years of fun with their new toy – it’s quite common for them to get damaged quickly so ensure it comes with a decent warranty. Make sure you are clear about what the warranty includes, too.
- Often, parents fail to set a realistic budget when buying a new bouncy house. They can be quite pricey, so it’s best to set a budget before you start shopping to ensure you don’t get your mind set on the top-of-the-range model only to realise you’ve gone way over budget.
- A very common mistake is choosing a bouncy house which is much tooToys big to fit in the area you have for it. It’s always best to double check and measure the space in your backyard before purchasing, so you don’t discover it’s too big when it’s already too late.
- Not choosing a bounce house which is the right size for the kids who will be using it is another commonly-made error. A toddler doesn’t need a huge bouncer, but if there are a few older kids using it, it needs to be big enough to safely hold everyone.